Pages

Followers

Thursday 23 August 2012

Messy Day!!!

This card has been made using a free image from Dover.
I just love the colours and the touch of glitter really compliments the picture in my humble opinion....lol!!!
Background papers are from The Clipart Fairy.

Today has been quite a messy, disorganised kind of day.
Ruby was dropped off at eight this morning and then picked up again at eleven to go for her developement assessment. After that everything was a bit off kilter with her being late for her nap which she has to have or she is a little minx so her lunch was late which meant we had to have a later evening meal than normal...grrrr I don't like my day messed up.
Everything is calm now as she has gone off home to bed and I am just giving myself a few minutes to sit and have a cold drink and catch my breath before I start work on a card order. Then I have four days to catch up on the housework which I hope to get all done tomorrow so that I can spend the other three days crafting....yay!!!
Bye for now.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-