Pages

Followers

Monday 7 December 2009

Tall Gift Bag & Card!!!

A tall gift bag made from a 12x12 sheet of card and a matching card.
The band around the bag is made from a strip of silver card embossed with a Quickutz 12" embossing folder and the tag is embossed with the Quickutz Snowflake folder.

I'm still getting Christmas card orders coming in so can't put away all my festive crafting stuff yet although I would love to so that I can get on with other things.

Feeling proper off it today which is just about right when I manage to get a whole day upstairs. I hope I'm not coming down with a cold because I just don't need it at the minute.

Right.....I shall go and get on with this new order so I can deliver it in the morning.

Bye for now......and thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous set Sheila, the Quickutz embossing folders look fab. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Sheila, love your choice of colour. Hope you are feeling better, look after yourself.
    Hugs
    Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sheila, you do come up with the most stunning ideas. These are great.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-