Pages

Followers

Saturday 26 December 2009

Always The Same!!!

I might have known that this Christmas wouldn't be any different to any other holiday. I have been quite poorly since Wednesday and although I am feeling a little better now I think I need to get to the docs on Monday if they can fit me in.
I have done nothing but sleep and am back off to lie down when I have had this little change of scenery.
Hubby has been fantastic and done all of the cooking.........he is such a star.

Santa was very good to me and I got the three cookery books I wanted.....2 Nigella and a Hairy Bikers. I'm not usually a cookbook kind of cook but some of the recipes I saw on the HB series sounded gorgeous and there are a few Nigella recipes I want to try. Well pleased with those.
Four sets of Nestabilities to add to my collection, some Tim Holtz goodies, Santuary stuff, A gorgeous Yankee Candle lamp which is something I have always wanted, a brand new copy of Light A Penny Candle by Maeve Binchy to replace my battered old copy that finally fell apart and had to go in the bin, a Crafty Individuals stamp, 3 sets of Inkadinkado stamps and a Docrafts storage unit with pull down drawers. Ooooh and I also got a new tomato pincushion from Smudgie which I have wanted for ages to replace my old one.
All I need now is some energy to play with it all.

Hope you have all had a lovely peaceful Christmas.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you've had a rough time over christmas, I know what its like - I'm not often ill but if I am you can guaratee its at christmas, luckily I seem to have got away with this year. Santa has been very good to you though, so have a good sleep and then get some serious crafting in. Take care xxx Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, sorry to hear that youve been so poorly. Your hubby is a very good soul in that he looked after you so well at a time of year when most are stuck to their chairs!
    I think you work too hard Sheila!

    You had a cracking amount of crafty goodies and I hope you will enjoy your play with it all when youve got more energy.

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a shame you've been out of sorts again Sheila. Hope you pick up in time for New Year's Eve.

    It sounds like you've had some wonderful pressies so get better soon to have a play.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-