Pages

Followers

Monday 21 December 2009

Brain?.........Wot Brain?!!!

I don't know where my brain is today. It certainly ain't tucked neatly between me ears.....that's for sure........lol!!!
Halfway home from work today I realised that I had left my Christmas shopping behind.....the very Christmas shopping I crammed into a frantic 20 minutes before I opened the shop. My language was very unladylike to say the least as it was stuff I wanted to get wrapped and finished tonight but neither hubby nor myself felt like turning around and going back. This means I don't have the two new magazines I treated myself to either as they are in one of the bags................grrrrrrrr I was going to curl up with them tonight too.

I have rediscovered my love of interior design and decorating with a leaning towards Shabby Chic so I treated myself to a couple of home mags to drool over.
I've also been browsing some Shabby Chic homemakers blogs..........man............I want to live in every one of the houses I have seen. There are some seriously canny shoppers and talented alterers around.

Paid my first visit to the sewing school/fabric shop in Ashby the other day and have started a small collection of fat quarters again. I love fat quarters.........I'd love the whole bolt even more....lol!!!

As you can see.....I have no cards tonight.....sorry. I am just too weary at the moment to rush upstairs after work to make something just for the sake of it. But I may be making at the shop tomorrow because as you can imagine it is fairly quiet this week.
I'm off for a soak in a nice hot bath now.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Doh! and double Doh!! Lol!

    Have a nice restful evening Sheila even without the mags.

    In case I don't manage to get back round to you before The Day, I'd like to with you and your family a very Happy Christmas and all the best for the New Year. I'd also like to say a little thankyou for the time you take over your lovely blog. It it a great pleasure to visit.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-