Pages

Followers

Tuesday 8 December 2009

Sleepy In Staffordshire!!!

Mmmmm.....doesn't quite have the same ring to it as Sleepy In Seattle does it?
However sleepy is what I am today despite having an easy day.
Deb and I spent the day sorting out stock for the sale and the raffle and then we tidied the workroom ready for doing the demo's.
There are lots of bargains to be had at half price....stamps, paper pads, Christmas stock, embellishments plus loads more and special offers for one day only and a special offer on the Epic which is £70 only until December 24th.
Also...while stocks last.....people spending over £20 will receive a free plastic wallet with fifteen sheets of assorted card and paper inside.........nice stuff too........I know as I filled them....wink, wink.........lol!!!

Anyway I obviously worked harder than I thought and I am ready for bed even though it's not yet midnight which is practically unheard of for me......lol!!!
So I am going to say night night and get gone.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sheila, sounds like you had a busy day, I am soooooo disapointed that I won't be able to get on Thursday, missing out on so many bargains and seeing all the demos.
    Hope everyone enjoys the day. I am sure it wil be a success.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-