Pages

Followers

Sunday 6 December 2009

Pastel Oriental!!!

Well I actually managed to go out this morning but had quite a disappointing morning. Only managed to pick up one present, the coffee shop was packed and we couldn't get a seat and I was really disappointed with the Christmas displays although there were some gorgeous decorations.
We ended up heading for home and having a coffee at Costa Coffee in Tesco.......not my favourite place.
I did get some nice card from a stand in the cross stitch shop so I suppose it wasn't a total washout.

Escaped to my workroom after dinner and made a few of the card up yonder. The paper is Basic Grey Urban Couture. Sorry I don't know whose the stamp is as it's unmounted and I can't even remember buying it......lol!!!

Off to snag a space on the sofa ready for X Factor.

Thanks for visiting.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I love oriental Sheila and this one is gorgeous. I haven't used any of my oriental stamps and embellishments for ages. Must revisit them!

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheila, love Oriental and this one is gorgeous. Love your choice of colour and of course Basic Grey is one of my favourite papers.
    Sorry to read you were disapointed yesterday with your trip out.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-