Pages

Followers

Saturday 5 December 2009

I Fibbed!!!

Sorry......I fibbed. This is definitely the very last Christmas Easel Card I am making this year.
I forgot that I had done this one.
Die cut bracket shape is actually a frame from a Cuttlebug Cut and Emboss die. Circles are Quickutz and the snowflake is a Dovecraft punch.

Today {Friday} I have been doing something different as I have definitely finished with Christmas now thank goodness. I am using up a pile of Basic Grey 6x6 plain papers..... which I have been hoarding forever........and making some Celtic cards.
Was going to go into town this afternoon but just couldn't face it. Will need to go at some point I suppose.

Not enjoying the second book DD got for me but am trolling through it....it may get better.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Love the black and white together, fab layout on the card and what a whopper of a punch ! Like the idea of acetate smash too ! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you didn't forget to post this one Sheila as I love the black and white too. It makes for such classy cards.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-