Pages

Followers

Sunday 1 February 2009

Artless Day!!!

Well so much for doing artistic things yesterday.
I didn't get upstairs until very late last night as I had forgotten that it was my week for doing the laundry and then hubby had asked for a beef stew for last nights tea. So that was all I did all day.....washing and cooking. Then while hubby was out at a retirement party last night I got DD to do my hair.........I do have to keep some secrets from him.......lol!!!
By the time I got upstairs it was getting on for midnight so I just finished off and packed some Valentine cards for the local shop.
Won't get much done today either as we are off to my brother in laws for Sunday lunch and I don't really know what time we will be back.
Roll on next weekend.......lol!!!
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-