Pages

Followers

Wednesday 18 February 2009

Blingin' 'Eck!!!

What is going on? This is the third card in a row covered in glitter.
Hope this doesn't mean I am turning into a 'girl'.......lol!!!

Another set of Artemio stamps. This set is very funky and girly with spots and flowers in blocks and borders with a few accent stamps. It doesn't really lend itself to my usual techniques and style so I thought I would do something a little more modern.
The lilac cardstock is pearlised, all stamping is done in Royal Purple Stazon and the glitter is Stickles Diamond.

Phewwww......another busy today. I started off this morning doing some cleaning and tidying then got very busy with customers in and out the rest of the day. The phone was ringing just about every five minutes most of the calls were trying to get us to have a water cooler/advertise/change phone, electricity or gas suppliers etc etc or those calls where you pick up the phone and they hang up on you......drives me bonkers that does.......lol!!!
Just about managed to get my prep done for the class tomorrow and get the table set and before I knew it, it was time for home. The day just flew by.
After tea I went upstairs and have been sorting card and experimenting with some of it by burning it with a heat gun. Hope to show the results as soon as it gets made up into a card.......unless it ends up in the bin.

Right...the boss man is home so best go and feed him.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. Good job I'd drunk my tea when I read 'Hope this doesn't mean I am turning into a 'girl'.......lol!!!' otherwise I might have spat it out over the laptop! It's a great card though, Sheila - just shows how girlie you can be (you'll be doing pink fairies next!) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheila love the card as you say funky, girlie, retro and glittery you have done a great job.

    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-