Pages

Followers

Wednesday 4 February 2009

Times Nouveau Fashion Card!!!

I couldn't decide whether to post this card here or on my other blog but then I realised I had marked it as manicstamper so here it stays.....lol!!!
Can't quite believe that I have cut into a sheet of this paper by Graphic 45 from the Times Nouveau range......I haven't even had it six months yet......lol!!!
Anyhoo.....the tiny spot background is MM.
The L shaped border is cut from the G45 paper as are the ladies and the larger spot strip.
There's a bit of inking around the edges and the fashion word is a stamp from the same set as the lady with the felt flower I posted the other night.
Lace Tape is by Paper Cellar and the tape measure is just something I picked up on my travels but can't remember where from.
Decorated the border with some tiny self adhesive pearls and added a brad to the stamped word.

I think I am going to treat myself to an early night tonight. I feel proper weary and me poor toes are nearly blue with cold sitting in this back room. Hubby has just got in so I shall have a nice hot cuppa with him and then go and snuggle down.
Thanks for dropping by
Sheila-x-

5 comments:

  1. oh this is gorgeous Sheila! I love that paper, and the women are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and a great theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! It reminds me of an old pattern envelope. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, the images from this era are so elegant. I love the tape measure additions etc too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very elegant card, Sheila - lovely papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-