Pages

Followers

Monday 16 February 2009

Twinkly Bird And Flowers!!!

Here is a simple card I made in between customers at the shop today.
I have used white card which I think is Stardream or something like it.
The stamping is done in Olive Green StazOn which I also used to colour around the edges of the mat as I didn't have any suitable green to mat the image onto.
The flowers have been dotted with Woodware's Fluffy Stuff and then heated.
I then added Stardust Stickles to all of the flowers and the bird and yellow Stickles to the flower centres.
Have to admit to being quite pleased with this one as I don't usually do clean and simple very well.

It's been flippin' busy at the shop this afternoon. I just managed to get my lunch and then I never stopped until closing time. I think somebody parked a busload of crafters outside.....lol!!! Keeps me out of mischief anyway.

I just have a card to finish and prep for a class tomorrow and then I am going to have a soak in a very hot bath. My legs ache like billyo today after all the walking around at the NEC yesterday.

Thanks for your visit.
Bye for now
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. Oh, love it!

    I think I need to get some of those Stickles and the puffy stuff lol!...........does the shop sell any?

    Hugs
    Suze x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it..

    Sheila, there's an award on my blog for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Sheila, I love stardream card.......... do you have it in the shop?
    Hugs
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sheila no wonder you are pleased with it its gorgeous.

    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-