Pages

Followers

Tuesday 3 February 2009

Age Is Just A Number!!!

Tonight's card is one I made today to pass a bit of time while I was at the shop.
I love this numbers embossing folder which has been done onto Co'redinations cardstock and sanded.
The numbers have been outlined with a black marker pen.
Tag is a XCut die and stars are a Sizzlet die.
The rub on letters are from Kars.

It was awfully quiet today but then I don't think I would have gone out if I hadn't had to go to work.
Still.......I got this card done and Deb made up a couple with the Kanban Concept packs so there are samples out for people to see.

Tonight I have been diecutting as the drawers where I keep all my offcuts won't shut properly and while I have been doing it I have been sorting the dies to get rid of some.
I have so many that have similar versions on the Cricut cartridges that it seems silly to keep them lying on a shelf doing nothing.
I'm hoping to have chance to make a dent in the pile of offcuts at the shop tomorrow as well and do some diecutting.....also in the hope that the exercise will keep me warm.....lol!!!

Well hubby is standing at the door with a 'feed me' look on his face so I had best go and see to him.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-