Pages

Followers

Saturday 7 February 2009

K&Co.......Just For A Change!!!

Thought I would make a start on using up some of my older K&Co 6 x 6 pads today so have spent most of the the day making variations of the card up yonder. Got quite a nice pile of anniversary cards now so I shouldn't have to make any for a while.
I think the papers were from the McKenna pad.....I did look but can't remember......cleaning the bathroom at 10pm does kinda knock stuff out of your head...lol!!! Anyhoo whatever they are I love the soft vintage look of them. They remind me of old faded quilts....gorgeous!!!

Doubt if I shall get much done in my room tomorrow as we have BIL coming for dinner along with Barney, Benji and Shep who were my SIL's Shelties. Ooooh it's going to be fun seeing how Smudge takes to three trespassers on his territory for the day.
Not wanting to tarnish BIL's image of me as 'the best sister in law on the planet' ......his words I hasten to add......I shall be cleaning and cooking and generally being a domestic goddess for the duration. Phew makes me tired just thinking about it.....lol!!!

Best go and have me eight hours downtime to get me strength up.
Ta Ta for now.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. Love the vintagy look of the paper - love K & Co (but have so much of it - think I need to follow your example and use some up!). I'm doing lunch today for brother and SIL coming, so, like you, I have my domestic hat on! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila, what are you doing to me, I LOVE K & Co so much, they are my favourite company for papers etc. This card is absolutley gorgeous, so me!!!!.
    Hope to see the original on Tuesday at our workshop.
    Hugs
    Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Sheila and the papers are gorgeous. It is nice t have a change now and again.

    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-