Pages

Followers

Sunday 22 February 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

Still on the quick and easy cards to try and fill up my box for the shop.
This Oriental card has been made using an image from a Joanna Sheen CD. I much prefer these soft colours to the usual black and red. The background paper isn't showing it's true colour which is a soft buttery yellow and absoloutely gorgeous....looks a bit washed out in the photo.
This is just a few of the cards I have managed to get done this weekend......and I even packed them which is a job I really, really don't like doing.


Had a ride out this morning just to get out of the house and went to a little craft shop with Deb. Luckily I didn't take too much money out with me.....just enough to treat myself to a couple of bits.......I could have spent a fortune.
Just watched Dancing On Ice and Ray as always was brilliant but I love Jessica too so I am very torn. Hope the final is between those two...it will be fab.
Still in a creative mood so I might go and do some more cards after the skate off but for now I am off blog hopping for an hour.
Thanks for your visit.
Bye for now
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOO Sheila, I love this card, I agree, Oriental doesn't have to be red & gold.
    Just beautiful and intrigued which craft shop you went to with Deb. A busmans holiday I think LOL
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Asian card and wow have you been busy making cards! You go girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a beautiful asian card this is! I love the softness of it!
    Hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-