Pages

Followers

Sunday 15 February 2009

Super Sunday No 2!!!

Sorry there are no pictures today ladies but I have been out to the trade show at the NEC..........and what a fantastic day I've had.
My feet are sore and my eyes are just about burned out by all of the sheer gorgeousness I have seen.
We (meaning Deb...with a bit of help from me....lol!!!) have spent a mint of money and ordered some absolutely wonderful goodies including Penny Black, Debbi Moore, Elusive Images, Woodware, Nestabilities and Martha Stewart plus loads more and if it's all in stock we may have to extend the shop......lol!!!
I can't wait for it all to start arriving so that I can get playing.
Totally devastated that I didn't see Tim.......I just knew he would be on his coffee break......but I did see the fabulous Suze Weinberg.
Did a bit of star spotting too and saw Dawn, JJ and Leonie, Francoise Read and Glenda Waterworth.
Out of all the stands we visited the Elusive Images stand was just totally stunning as it always is and I could have stayed there all day just drinking in the awesome art on there.
My two favourite stands were Elusive Images and Penny Black
Although I am totally whacked I have an urge to do some stamping so I am off upstairs until it's time for Dancing On Ice.
Bye for now
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a fab time at NEC and ooo all those goodies you are going to have very nice.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, you lucky thing! I only went to the Papercraft Extravaganza at Hinckley Leisure Centre but still somehow managed to spend a fortune! :-|

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. You obviously had a good day then. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooo pleased you had a good time even though you didnt get to meet Tim. Looking forward to seing all the goodies that you and Deb's have ordered, especially Penny Black & Elusive Images. I will be saving my pennies until I hear the stock is in LOL
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-