Pages

Followers

Friday 30 January 2009

I'm Back!!!

Emotionally battered and physically shattered but all in one piece and just getting back into my cardmaking today. What a welcome relief that was I can tell you.
There has been far too much drama and trauma this month so I am hoping that February will be a little more gentle with me.......and anyone else who hasn't had a very nice start to 2009.

This is the card I was going to post at the beginning of the week.
Just a handcut layered heart on layered papers.
The red heart is Cuttlebugged and sanded on Co'redinations cardstock.
Hope to have something a bit more artistic to post tomorrow.

I have a heap of awards that need to be sorted out so I promise the kind people who have given them to me that I will try and get that done in the morning.

Thanks so much for your visit.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sheila nice to see that you are back and I love the card look forward to seeing more of your work.

    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to blogland, take it easy and be good to yourself. it sounds like you have had an awful time so i am sending hugs

    Beautiful heart card too
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back with some crafting - have been concerned about you. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-