Pages

Followers

Monday 26 January 2009

I Hate 2009 Already!!!

I'm sorry I have no pictures to post tonight. I did bring stuff home with me to photograph but I haven't got it done as I was late getting home tonight.
DD fetched me back from work and on the way home we witnessed an accident involving a car and a little boy on a bike. I am so thankful that he was not badly hurt or at least as far as we know. He was taken to hospital as he had banged his head and the police did say that they didn't think he had any serious injuries.
I was fine while I was comforting the little boy and finding out where he lived so that DD could go and fetch his Mum but since I got home I can't stop shaking. It was just so shocking to see him going over the car bonnet.
In just over a week we have had the bad news about my sister in law, DD's best friend has just lost her partner to leukaemia after being diagnosed just a week ago and then this. .........gawd what a week!!!

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.
Thanks for your patience.
Sheila-x-

11 comments:

  1. Sending you lots of hugs, Sheila - what a lot has happened recently and this latest event is so traumatic for you - well done for coping so well in the crisis, but it's no wonder it's hit you now - take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheila I am also sending you hugs I know how awful it is to witness an accident I think you coped well and there is always a shock to your system. I hope that the rest of 2009 will start to buck up for you soon.

    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear of all the terrible things happening! I hope life gets better from this point on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ((((((Sheila))))) Bound to be in shock Sheila,it was not nice what you witnessed,I do hope the little boy will be ok and you recover quickly
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending both you and DD lots of love and hugs.
    I hope this week goes as well as it can for you.
    Hoping that 2009 will soon improve for you and your family.

    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheila - I follow your blog on a fairly regular basis, and I find your wirk inspirational. Take care, and I hope things improve for you in the not too distant future.
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Shelia babes!

    Sorry 2009 has got off to such a crappy start for you. It can only get better from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hugs from me too, Sheila, gosh everything happens at once, lets hope that is all for the year!
    Take care! xx
    judyNZ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope all goes as well as it can tomorrow!

    Thinking of you!

    You've been Tagged........Come visit to see the details when you get a mo!

    Hugs Suze x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope the award for you on my blog helps to cheer you up, Sheila!
    JudyNZ

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG Sheila, they say things happen in 3's, hopefully nothing else bad will happen for you in 2009! Heres hoping that little boy is OK! Leukaemia is so cruel...I lost my best friend to it almost 2 years ago, she died about a month after the diagnosis leaving a 13 year old daughter and 15 year old son, totally devastating all round. Hugs to you and yours and think postive!
    regards
    Sue Law

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-