Pages

Followers

Saturday 24 January 2009

Oriental Cards!!!

Here are some new cards that I have designed for workshops at Monks Den using another set of oriental stamps by Stamp To Your Arts Content.
The first card has a fold out front and I was very pleased with how it turned out.
The paper used is DCWV.

The stamped image for this card fits perfectly onto a 4" Sizzix circle and it has been stamped onto white and red card then cut and layered. Ithink this would make a lovely Valentine's card for something a bit different.

This is my favourite card of the three as I love the two stamped images used on it.
The colouring is done with chalks. Can't for the life of me remember who the paper is by but it has been darkened around the edges with purple chalk to tone in with that used on the image.


Sorry my blog has been neglected for a few days......just busy with work and other stuff as usual.
Hopefully I'll keep up for a few days but then we have the funeral on Thursday.

Thanks for dropping by.........also thanks to Suzanne and Christine who have given me three awards between them.......I will sort them out tomorrow.

Bye for now.
Sheila-x-

5 comments:

  1. Lovely Cards! I like the 1st & 2nd the best........can I be cheeky and ask how you did the Diamond Section on the 1st one......I've seen this done just a Card on it's own and wondered how it was folded!

    Hugs & thinking of you on Thursday!
    Suze x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your crafting is always delightful. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your crafting is always delightful. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards, I can't choose between the 3 of them, I am sure your class will love making them. Hope to see you this week on Friday when Judy & I pop in to say hello.
    I will be thinking of you on Thursday.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another award for you Sheila over on my Blog.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-