Pages

Followers

Thursday 1 January 2009

Bitsa Card 4!!!

Just a quickie post tonight as hubby wants us to sit and watch a film. I've fetched a few down from DD's stash and I've slipped in Gladiator in the hopes that he will choose that.......lol!!!

Anyway.....another Bitsa card tonight made from bitsa stash that need using up.
Paper is K & Co. Flowers and brads are MM and ribbon is American Crafts....ooh and a Fastenater staple..........not used that for ages.

Right best go and watch this film
Bye for now
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I've almost made the resolution that I'll use up offcuts before I cut into new papers, but I'm not sure I can keep to that for long! Happy New Year. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love the card!!

    Been reading DH and chicken etc. had me in stitches- thanks for brightening my day and I love those pressies you received those tins of inks look interesting.....

    Happy crafting
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovelt card Sheila, i love the colour scheme. I have been thinking that I should use up my bits of paper before I start my new stash.
    Wishing you, DH, DD and the rest of your family a Happy, Healthy New Year.
    See you soon in 'The Shop'

    Hugs
    Christine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty Card!
    Have a happy and prosperous New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-