Pages

Followers

Tuesday 6 January 2009

Bitsa Card 6!!!

Flippin' 'eck.........has it been cold today or what?!!! Luckily DD has been up and about today so the fire was lit well before I got home and the house was lovely and warm when I got in.......for a change. We still don't have any snow though......hmph!!!

Today I have another 'bitsa' card for you. This one is an offcut of Blue Awning layered onto some smoky blue card and I have just glittered a swirl on the background and added some Laura Ashley flowers with Crafty Bitz sequin flower centres. The greeting is from an A2 size Cuttlebug die.

I am in agony at the moment as I am cutting up and using......shock, horror.....my 6x6 Basic Grey pads......well except for Figgy and Wassail which are untouchable, as far as I am concerned, for at least another 2 years...lol!!! I want to be good and use up some stash before we go to the trade show next month as I am sure there will be loads of stuff I will be trying to persuade Deb to buy which I then in turn will NEED to buy and I think the floor of my room will collapse if I don't get some stuff used.

Anyhoo....I am off to make a cuppa for hubby who will be home in a minute or two and then I am going to run a hot, hot bath and try to get my feet warm.

Tara for now.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Another Beautiful Card!
    Hugs Suze x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Sheila, shame you haven't any snow, I have lol
    I am going to try and make some bitsa cards and also try doodling, bet they won't be as good as yours though.
    Pleased DD is feeling better

    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-