Pages

Followers

Sunday 18 January 2009

DCM-Get Someone Else To Make It!!!

I thought the idea of the dare over at Daring Cardmakers was just brilliant and couldn't resist playing along. I roped DD in to do the actual work and she had a fab time. I may have to fight her to actually get into my workroom now....lol!!!
Although I chose the card layout DD chose the stamps, papers and embellishments.

I think the paper is Dianes Daughters but I'm not 100% sure on that one.
Stamps are Stampers Anonymous and Clarity.


On a sad note....we are just awaiting a visit from my brother in law whose partner passed away last night. She has been ill for many years but would not see a doctor or have any treatment so although it is not totally unexpected it is no less of a shock.

Rest In Peace Shirl.......we love you and we'll miss you.

Sheila-x-

14 comments:

  1. thats a lovely card from Miss Manicstamper! And sending love and prayers to your family on your sad loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. your DD has made a fantastic work of your card, i love the papers and the colours.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter has obviously inherited your flair for design and your sense of colour - this is a lovely card.
    My thoughts are with you and your family, Sheila, at this sad time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs Sheila at this difficult time xx

    Love Bex x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card designed by DD, she obviously has your flare and creativity. Thinking of you and your family at this sad time.
    Love
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will certainly be fighting your daughter for your workroom. She definately has your talent.

    Sending my thoughts to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A stunning card.
    So sorry to hear of your sad news
    June x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Sheila!! Such sad news, my condolences to you and your brother!

    Your DD's card is fabulous.. what a dynamic team you'll make!
    hugs
    -sharon f/ Createdbyu

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow well i think your daughter has made a great card Sheila,mind she doesnt take over your craft room hehe So sorry to hear about your BIL partner thoughts are with you and your family
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sheila, your DD has done a fantastic job making your card for you. It looks a very technical card, but then she’s had a very talented teacher to learn from hasn’t she!

    I’m so sorry to hear your sad news. It can’t have been easy for you all watching her decline and knowing that she was refusing treatment. At the very least you know she’s no longer suffering.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have something on my Blog for you!

    Hugs Suze x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sheila, I have left you an Award over on my blog. Please help yourself
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Its gorgeous - shes done a fantastic job!! :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry to hear the sad news - love and prayers x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-