Pages

Followers

Saturday 3 January 2009

Birthday Card For A Special Girl!!!

Morning all.
Not often you see me posting at this time of the morning but I was up until the wee small hours making this card for my daughter as it's her birthday today and then I didn't sleep too well.
So for the card I used the precious stash of Cosmo Cricket that I have......which isn't much unfortunately and as DD loves the font on the Storybook cartridge I decided to do her initial and jazz it up with some flowers........they look a bit washed out in the pic but they look better IRL.
Poor girl will spend most of the day in bed as she is just in from a nightshift but we are cooking a special tea for her and I am making a trifle instead of a cake as she loves trifle.

I was going to be doing some more decorating today but unfortunately health matters have decided otherwise so I shall be spending the day snuggled up in my workroom and finishing off a few cards that I have started. I may even get in two blog posts today seeing as I have pics taken already of another couple of cards I finished yesterday.
Must make the most of this last couple of days of my holiday as I am back at work on Monday.

Catch you later.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sheila! Happy New Year to you & the family. Also Birthday wishes to Ros - I hope she enjoys her day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Sheila, please give my Birthday Wishes to Ros, I know she will like her card, hope she has a lovely day.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Sheila & also a Happy Birthday to your DD! The card is just beautiful, I too love the font on the Storybook cartridge It is my favourite cartridge so far! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - I'm sure your daughter loved it - Happy birthday wishes to her - hope she also enjoyed the trifle. Hope you get some quality rest tonight. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-