Pages

Followers

Tuesday 13 January 2009

What A Difference A Day Makes!!!

So this is what yesterdays card looks like now I have changed the background paper.
I think it's a huge improvement. The gold paper was just too boring for the style of the card.
Tried the black and white check I had but the pattern was a little too big so went for my all time favourite black and white script from 7 Gypsies as I had an off cut on the desk.
I had planned to post a pic of the mans card I made at the shop today but had a senior moment and forgot to bring it home to photograph so will try and remember that tomorrow.

Just been and had a lovely hot bath and a read and I am Sanctuaried from top to toe......boy that stuff is sooooo relaxing.....so I am off to mooch around in my room for a bit.
Bye for now
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Very classsy, Sheila (although I also liked the earlier version). x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-