Pages

Followers

Monday 26 June 2017

That Job List!!!

I have two job lists.
Job list one is in my head and is all of the everyday jobs that we all do....dusting, hoovering, keeping everywhere tidy, laundry and general pottering about.
Job list two is the serious job list of heavier jobs such as deep cleaning of rooms and maintainence jobs.
This week I have chosen the deep cleaning of the dining room which will involve shifting of furniture and washing down of everything that doesn't move.
I have plans to change the furniture around so I am very glad for the cool weather today. It would be good if it stayed dry though as I would like to wash the curtains.
I'm feeling a bit rough after a bad night so we'll see how much I manage to get done.

DD will also be busy when she comes in tonight as she gave me a gift of a herb table which needs to be built before she can plant all of my new herbs into it.
Once that is done we will settle down with our cheese and pineapple salads and watch some TV.....either the Food or True Crime channel....it depends which one is showing something we haven't seen.

Right....the oven has to go on now so that I can feed Andy before he goes to work so we'll have coffee while we are waiting for it to cook and then on with the jobs.

Hope you are all having a happy day.
Sheila-x-

 

11 comments:

  1. Hope the weather stays cool for your furniture shifting, Sheila....it's warm and sticky here so I won't be doing the same!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gone quite cool here Sooze which I am very happy about-x-

      Delete
  2. I think that most of us have those lists, and many of us have the To Knit list and the To Sew list. At this time of year I also have the To Jam or Jelly list. be careful with that furniture shifting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.....always something to do isn't there Pam-x-

      Delete
  3. I love a good list and I love a good clean through, it's the sense of achievement when it's done that I like. We're watching Fearless on a Monday night, been quite good so far xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be lost without my lists Cheryl.....I think it must be me age....lol-x-

      Delete
  4. At the moment I have a list for list. I am managing to get a few things done. The herb table sounds like something I would enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can just imagine the size of your lists having just moved home.
      I'll take a pic of the herb table when it's finished so that you can see what it's like-x-

      Delete
  5. The job list is something I really need to do. Actually I just need to write a list in general. I tend to get more done when there is a list. I did get the house back into some sort of shape today. I have more sorting to do. Need to get rid of some more stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get some stuff put away out of sight but I still would like to declutter some stuff permanently-x-

      Delete
  6. I constantly have a job list on the go. The best one is the one I decide not to do, screw up and throw in the bin haha. Mum was always moving furniture around. We'd leave for school and come home not knowing where to sit! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-