Pages

Followers

Thursday 1 September 2011

Posh, Cute And Queezy!!!

Posh-:
Kanban foiled card I have had stashed away. I've made six of these cards and now have only half a sheet left.
Sentiment is from a Papermania clear stamp set from about three years ago I think.......if not more......lol!!!
Holly leaves are Paper Cellar.
Cute-:
Another snowman from PC Crafter.
Background paper is by The Clipart Fairy.
Using up white peeloff sentiments........down to one and a half sheets now.
Queezy-:
Quick and easy using diecuts and some Kanban toppers I found on the shelf which I bought a couple of years ago. I don't usually buy toppers but I loved the images on the three sheets I did buy. Just the smaller bits to use up now.

Well fingers, eyes and toes crossed..........I have sorted out the computer and everything is looking good so far. I took the plunge and reset it to delivery condition, changed internet browser to Firefox and put back everything I lost. It's been on all day and not lost internet connection once so I am pretty chuffed.

I've had a pretty peaceful day today as DD has spent most of it down at the cottage with The Doodle Clan. They've been swimming and shopping and are watching a film tonight.
Mr Manic is home and vegging in front of the tv so once I've washed up and tidied the kitchen I am going to watch some Bones then get some sleep ready for a busy day tomorrow. The Boyfriend is coming to stay for a couple of nights so it's mucking out time and there's shopping to fetch so not much will be left in the way of time for crafting. Saturday should be good as they are going up to The Lakes for the day and I just have to prepare the evening meal and do a bit of baking.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-