Pages

Followers

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Simple Stocking Card!!!

I'm still trolling through my boxes and using up Christmas stuff I already have as I don't intend to buy any new stuff this year apart from stamps and maybe dies.
I made these stockings last Christmas and never got around to using them.
Dies used are-:
Stocking-Sizzix
Holly Leaves-Quickutz
The sparkly strips are some self adhesive glitter paper that I have had for a couple of years but get this.......I did some in gold with red adhesive glitter paper and I've had that for about seven years....untouched.........how's that for hoarding...lol!!!

Anyhoo....got to go and be all domestic now as DD needs feeding before she goes to work then Mr Manic will be in later and he'll need feeding but he didn't want what we are having so I have to get him something else. I think I might just as well open a ruddy cafe.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-