Pages

Followers

Sunday 11 September 2011

A Quiet Day!!!

Today Mr Manic and I are quietly celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary. Our anniversary has never been quite the same since since the dreadful happenings of 9/11 and today our thoughts are with everyone.

Smudge seems much brighter today. He ate his first meal since his operation at about midnight last night and he is very gingerly hopping about on three legs.
Mr Manic has taken him to the vets to get his dressings changed this morning.

Not sure if I'll get any crafting time in today. I did start some cards yesterday which I desperately want to finish off but I have DD and The Boyfriend coming back for a late lunch after a night away.

Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Sheila!
    I know that the events of ten years ago today make us all feel very sad but I hope you both manage to enjoy your day.

    I’m pleased that Smudge is feeling a bit better this morning, it’s always a good sign when they start eating again.

    Take care
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Sheila! It warms my heart that something GOOD happened on this day.

    I am glad Smudge is starting to feel better. I am sorry I haven't written anything in the comments lately, but I do always come by and read and see what you have been up to! Love your pics of Ruby!!
    Hugs
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-