Pages

Followers

Saturday 24 September 2011

Get A Grip Woman!!!

I don't know why but I just don't seem to be able to get on top of the housey type jobs at the moment. Everyone seems to be in messy mode just now and as soon as I clean and tidy....they mess it up. I'm spending a lot of time with my teeth clenched and steam pouring out of my ears but trying not to lose my temper. The whole house looks like a whirlwind has passed through it.
DD and I have decided to tackle the back room next weekend as it has just become a dumping ground again.

Bad news today that the builder isn't starting the bathroom now until after Christmas.......I could cry I honestly could. He's promised that we will be the first job on the list in the new year.

Smudge keeps nibbling at his bandages until he exposes his wound and then starts nibbling at that so I have had to come up with a solution for it......I bought some childrens tights then removed one leg and cut them so that his waste disposal areas are clear, slipped one leg over his bad leg and the waist band over his belly. I had hoped that he would be able to leave his lampshade off but he managed to remove the tights so it's back on along with the tights and so far so good.

Anyway....blow the housework for now.....tomorrow is another day. For now I am going to relax and watch the last of Bones and then start on Law and Order SVU again.

Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-