Pages

Followers

Monday 12 September 2011

Deck The Halls!!!


Today's card is I think my favourite one so far this year.
The stamp is by Woodware but slightly altered as I removed the bow  to allow me to use ribbon instead of colouring it.
Stamped in Memento Cottage Ivy and coloured with Promarkers.
Finished off with Glossy Accents and a little Frosted Lace Stickles.
The shaped piece is cut using an On The Edge die by Tim Holtz.
Paper is Making Memories.

It's been a Doodle Day today. Yes Miss Ruby has been in da house. I've not seen a lot of her for a coupe of weeks as mummy and daddy have been on holiday and they've been doing family things....catching up with friends etc. I am amazed at how much she has changed in such a short time.
We had a fabulous day and I can't wait to see her tomorrow.

Smudge is doing fine. His tail is wagging again and he's had a couple of little barks. He does keep nibbling at his dressings however and Mr Manic had to rush him off to the vets to get his leg re-bandaged. He wasn't due for that until tomorrow really.
I'm more worried now about Mr M who is very down in the dumps. It's understandable I know but I think he either blames himself for what happened or feels he could have done more to save Smudge but he really couldn't have faced with two large vicious dogs who weren't on leads and were with an owner who obviously had no control over them.....and who, when Mr M asked for help said 'I can't'. Oh gawd I would have smacked him straight between the eyes.

Ah well I had best go and get some sleep to be up bright and early for Doodle Bird.
Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-