Pages

Followers

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Christmas Pud!!!

I'm not over fond of eating Christmas pudding but I do like to see them on cards.
Kraft cardstock cut with a Sizzix die and stamped with a large Kars spotted background. Another circle cut from cream pearl card and trimmed for the cream,custard or brandy butter......take your pick.
Holly is punched with a Dovecraft punch and the berry is a punched circle embossed from the back.
Papers are HOTP (free from a magazine) and I think DCWV.
Sentiment stamp is from an old Papermania set.

Me little boy is home where he belongs. Unfortunately it has fallen upon me to play nurse and be in charge of changing his dressings four times a day. My stomach is not happy with me. What with Ruby and her nappies and Smudge and his poor little leg....I'm not sure I will ever eat again......lol!!!
He is very happy to be home and has spent the day stretched out on an old duvet sleeping and rising occasionally to eat, drink and wee. The only thing that's worrying me is that he isn't barking but I'm sure that will come as he gets better.

Right.....domestic duties call. I'm off to make a tomato sauce for a lasagne so it can sit overnight. Things always taste better when they have sat I think.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I’m glad he’s home Sheila. I know the vets was the best place for him but I’m sure he’ll make a speedier recovery now he’s home and has his mum and dad there with him……..sorry you’re stomach is suffering though!

    Loving the cute Christmas Pud!

    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-