Pages

Followers

Monday 19 September 2011

Oh Deer-2!!!

Today's card is made using a gorgeous stamp from a set by Kanban. The set consists of various sized solid and outline reindeer along with snowflakes and some sentiments. It is truly beautiful.
I've stamped onto plain white card and then added double sided adhesive to the whole piece and covered with irridescent glitter.
The tartan background is also Kanban.

I am so disappointed. I phoned the vets this morning to see how Smudge is and they said that they were happy for him to come home today. When they looked at the appointment book though they couldn't fit us in so it will be tomorrow now. They will show us how to dress his leg.
I don't think he has been eating very well as the lady I spoke to asked if we could take some of his own food in and also some carrots as he wolfed the one down that we left him yesterday.......he must be missing them as he has one every night at bedtime without fail.......a bit like a baby going to bed with a dummy.....lol!!!

Well I've had a potter about upstairs, sorted out my cardstock and tidied up a bit......in an effort to find the 'C' plate for my Cuttlebug which I have mislaid.
Now I am on domestic duties and have just put a pot of homemade soup on to cook. Just need to make some cheese topped herb scones to serve with it and then I am back off upstairs.

Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-