Pages

Followers

Saturday 17 September 2011

Oh Deer!!!


A few more Basic Grey scraps with stamps from Viva and Papermania.
I also used up some metal corners that I have had for years.
Snowflake corner punch is by Martha Stewart.

Having a busy day today. DD and I have an appointment with a paint brush, a paint pad and a tin of Dulux Endurance.......oh joy!!!
Yes the hall, stairs and landings will be finished over the weekend thank goodness. If you could see the area we have to tackle you would know how daunting that is.....but it's no good me sitting here waffling.....I'll go and crack on with it.

Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x- 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sheila, I am sooo sorry about your dog; how is your hubby doing? Hope both will be fine soon.
    I always appreciate your card displays, but I really like the chocolate and turquoise color combo on this one. How big are the cards usually?
    Love,
    Ayse

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-