Pages

Followers

Thursday 2 June 2011

The Best Laid Plans!!!

I had my evening all planned out last night. Tidy up after Miss Doodle (you wouldn't believe how far a 100 piece kitchen play set can spread...lol!!!), tidy the kitchen and then get upstairs to start designing some Christmas cards......I have had an order enquiry already. Managed all of an hour before DS was banging on the door wanting to use the tumble drier and by the time he was done all I had time for was to go up and turn off the lights. It does put me in a grump when things don't go to plan so I ain't making any plans for tonight....we'll just see how it goes.
Looks like we might have some sunshine today so I think Doodle and I might spend some time in the garden.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-