Pages

Followers

Sunday 5 June 2011

A #%$$?£ Cold!!!

Well I have managed to get some cards made but can I find the gig stick thingy to put the pictures on? No I can't. I've looked everywhere. I'll have to have another look tomorrow after Miss Doodle has gone home.
While I've been up there I have been feeling more and more grotty as the day went on and now I have a rotten cold or some kind of flu. My ribs ache like anything and my head feels like it's stuffed full of cotton wool. I thought something was on it's way when we went out last night as I had a slightly sore throat and runny nose. Anyway I am off to soak in a hot bath which always makes me feel better......topped off by a nice hot cuppa before bed.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Oooh Sheila, no post since Sunday is a bit worrying from you! I am guessing you have gone down with a nasty lurgy so you have my sympathies. My voice still isn't back to normal after nearly 3 weeks.

    Sending you a huge cyber hug and hoping you feel better soon.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-