Pages

Followers

Friday 10 June 2011

Nasty Cold!!!

Hooey......well the cold didn't last too long thank goodness but boy was it nasty. My head felt about three times it's normal size and every bone in my body ached. So what with that and Miss Doodle being here for four days to say that I am knackered would be quite an understatement. She chose yesterday, when I was at my lowest, to act up for the whole day......squealing, whingy and cranky. Then half an hour before she was to be collected her mood changed to the complete opposite and she was giggly, smily and cheeky. You wouldn't have thought she was the same child.
Today I have caught up with some jobs that were desperate to be done and then I've spent the afternoon just pottering about and sorting out cards that need finishing off and cards that need packing. Fingers crossed I shall actually get some crafting time in tomorrow.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're picking up again Sheila. Hope you get that crafting time tomorrow.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-