Pages

Followers

Saturday 25 June 2011

Bright!!!

Back to the everyday cards today.
I wanted to use up a small stash of this very bright spotty Doodlebug paper so I made several of this simple card for the shop box.
The foliage stamp is Hero Arts and I used an Anna Griffin punch for the small flower and an unknown punch for the larger one. Brads for the centres and then I embellished with a punched butterfly (Martha Stewart).
The sentiment is from a Papermania set.

No heatwave here today. It's been grey and drizzly all day. The builder was rained off so he's hoping for a better day tomorrow.
I've just spent the day upstairs sorting and condensing and now I am just waiting for the potatoes to cook for the Cheese and Potato pie I am making for tea...yum yum.
Had a quick visit from Miss Doodle when she and her mummy came to pick up DD to go shopping. She was thrilled with a present I gave her........a pair of rubber gloves. I had to buy her some of her own as she loves mine but keeps biting holes in them....lol!!!

Right well I shall go and poke the spuds and see if they are cooked.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-