Pages

Followers

Monday 30 May 2011

I've Been Busy!!!

Got my kitchen duties out of the way this morning. I thought with it being wet, windy and quite chilly that a pie would hit the spot for DD, who is back at work tonight after a three week holiday and Mr Manic, who can eat anything at anytime....lol!!! So I rustled up a Pork and Apple Pie and served it up with Jersey Royals and some veg.........it went down a treat.
Off then upstairs to make a start on the order and got three done before I had had enough......well they were men's cards......say no more.....lol!!! So I decided to take a break and make myself a little tool holder to sit on the desk as I am always losing stuff.......and here it is.........
.......it's made from one sheet of 11.75inch x 9inch mountboard scored into three 3 inch sections lengthways. I glued the dividers in next with some Glossy Accents and covered it with Basic Grey paper. I then cut two pieces of board 7inches x 3 inches and scored 2 inches from each edge. These made the end pieces to hold it together. The holes for the brads were punched before assembling which made it much easier. Just need to tidy the corners of the red board with some gilding paste now.

Mr Manic has been and fetched the paint today for the stairs. I just couldn't make my mind up on the colour so it was almost a 'stick a pin in a paint chart job'........lol!!! Anyway off he goes to Homebase where our chosen paint was three for the price of two.....and as you might guess they only had two cans.......bl**dy typical. Had to choose another colour while he hung on the phone so I hope it looks OK when it's done.

Ooops almost forgot the card. Paper....sorry unknown. I got it from a bargain bin ages ago. Stars are Spellbinders. Grommety thing came with my Big Bite.

Right......well I am off for a bath and a read which is well deserved today I think.
Thanks for stopping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-