Pages

Followers

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Up To My Eyes And Beyond!!!

I am crafting........honestly I am. Right now though I don't have anything actually assembled.
Mostly my snatched time upstairs has been spent preparing card blanks, layers and embellishments for what seems like hundreds of Father's Day cards for the shop and DDIL's office. How I have sorted out so many designs is beyond me as cards for men are not my strong point.
Other than that I have been doing domestic stuff......mostly cooking, washing up and dealing with paperwork for Mr Manic. All time consuming stuff that keeps me from what I want to be doing.

I'm missing Miss Doodle and can't wait to see her little face at the weekend.

Oh hey up.....Mr Manic has just found another job for me to do.....cutting his hair. Best go and get it done.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-