Pages

Followers

Sunday 8 May 2011

Star!!!

I love Sunday. I love Sunday when we have visitors but even more I love Sunday when we don't. Today has been just fabulous. Lots of pottering in the kitchen and a perfect sunny, blowy day for drying laundry. I've baked, done laundry, cooked lunch and blimey I even chucked the chicken carcass into a pan with some veg and water and made stock for tomorrow nights mushroom soup. Now that is organised.....for me anyway....lol!!!

After seeing hubby and DD off to work I got an hour or so upstairs and finished off the card up yonder which I started yesterday.
Papers are by Kelly Panacci from Sandylion. Star is cut with Nestabilities and the letters are a Sizzix Sizzlet alphabet called Roundabout. Greeting is done on the computer onto one of the papers from the collection. Buttons are from my humungous stash.

I've just had a lovely bath and am now sitting here in dried on the line jammies which smell divine and I aim to sit here for an hour having a browse before bedtime.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-