Pages

Followers

Sunday 1 May 2011

Getting Shirty!!!

I've not done any of these folded shirt cards for a couple of years and they were a good seller down at the shop so I thought I'd give them another go this year. That's twelve Father's Day cards done.
Checked paper is HOTP and black paper is K & Co.

It's been a peaceful though somewhat windy day here at Manic Towers. Hubby kindly cooked the lunch and we had it early today for a change as there was just us two. Normally it's two or three 'o' clock before we get it depending on shifts and visitors so it was lovely to have a nice long afternoon.
DDIL and Ruby dropped by for a cuppa on their way home from delivering her sister to catch the coach back down south after her week's visit and they caught me without cake in the cake tin. I should have been baking but Mr Manic said not to bother today. I do hate being caught on the hop like that.

Sitting here with the wind whistling through the keyhole has made me right chilly so I think before I do anything else I shall have a soak in a nice hot bath and get me jammies on. Might watch a film with DD later as there is nothing on telly.

Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-