Pages

Followers

Wednesday 1 September 2010

Lovely Day Today!!!

It's a bit dark now to get a decent pic of my makes today so I'll have to do them tomorrow when I get in from work.

Really enjoyed Avatar in 3D and am so glad I made the effort to go and see it. The unseen footage was great too. Saw trailers for the next Narnia film in 3D which looks worth watching and something called The Hole which will probably be a DVD buy.

Fingers are itching to do something now after 3 hours sat doing nothing so I am off upstairs when I have made Mr Manic a cuppa.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sheila Great to find out that you saw my comment on your Blog. I have been a follower for ages and always enjoy a look see. Hope you like my version of the Thingy-Ma-Jig. I'll be thinking of you now when I Blog. I'd better make sure the things are up to scratch!!! LOL Love from Elaine X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-