Pages

Followers

Friday 3 September 2010

A Bit Of A Manic Day!!!

Just a very simple card using up a pad of Papermania paper which I bought last year.
The circles are Sizzix and Quickutz.
Wreath is Cuttlebug and the border punch used is Martha Stewart.
I have made several in the same style using different combinations of papers and I am quite pleased with them.

It's been quite a busy day here at Manic Towers although not much has been achieved either in the crafting department or on the home front. Lots of dashing about running errands. Hopefully tomorrow will be a little more restful after I have been into town to drop off my glasses to have the lenses changed then picked them and my two new pairs of close work glasses up.
Mr Manic has to be up early to collect DS from home and take him to work as DDIL has gone to visit family for the weekend and is using their car. He will also have to collect him from work tomorrow night and take him home again so I don't think we''l be snuggling down to watch any films.

I'm a happy bunny today as hubby has bought me a new Epson printer. I will have to pay him back at some point but at least I can now print decent stuff off the computer.

Need a cuppa now and a snuggle with my book for half an hour.

Thanks for stopping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-