Pages

Followers

Monday 6 September 2010

Fairy Blue!!!

I know this is 'cute' but I have fallen in love with this little fairy from a stamp set by Kanban. Just look at those stripey tights....and I love her feet......lol!!!
Sue at Stamping Sue Style pointed me in the direction of the instructions to make the Funky Fold card. The instructions were for a square card so I tried an A5 card to make it a bit different and I really quite like this size.
The stamped image is coloured using watercolour pencils so don't look too closely as it's not my favourite medium. I've used Stardust Stickles to give her a bit of twinkle.
Paper is gcd Studios.

Another busy weekend at Manic Towers.
Yesterday I sorted out all of my diecuts and made a new storage system for them rather than having them shoved in random boxes all over the place. So far it's working well and I have used quite a few scallop and plain circles to make stamped embellishments for some Christmas cards.
Today I been playing house and cooking up a storm in the kitchen. I made a curry for Mr Manic and DD which is not something I make a lot of because I don't eat it. Then I made a low fat and low sugar dessert and baked a sponge.
Next on my list was a trip out into the garden with my secateurs but lucky for me it started raining........lol!!! So I went upstairs and did a few bits up there. Just love it up there when it's raining. I find the sound of the rain battering down on the roof so relaxing.

I've got a couple of hours of peace and quiet now as DD has gone off to work and Mr Manic has gone to bed as he is on an early shift tomorrow so I'll go and see what mischief I can get up to........lol!!!

Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-