Pages

Followers

Tuesday 7 September 2010

Getting To Be A Habit!!!

Although 'cute' isn't normally my thing I do have to admit to a liking for these girl images from Kanban. I don't have many stamps suitable for younger girls so these will come in very useful.
Once again I have used the Funky Fold card and the paper is by gcd Studios.
I coloured the image using watercolour pencils and added Fluffy Stuff by Woodware to her........well...fluffy bits.......lol!!! Once I had puffed that up with a heat gun I added some Stardust Stickles for a twinkly look.
Used a snowflake punch to add interest to the bottom edge and that's about it really.

Despite the wind and rain today I have been rather warm and have absolutely no energy. So I am going to throw myself on the sofa and veg out with my book tonight in the hope that I will have some energy tomorrow for the list of jobs I have planned.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-