Pages

Followers

Sunday 19 September 2010

All Sorts Of Stuff!!!

Been having some more fun with the Serif Digital Scrapbook Artist programme. It's so brilliant I've decided I will buy the full version later this week.
Today I have made a page with one of the free kits. The lettering is Cafe Rojo.......a font I have been dying to use on something for ages. Also.......as this is a rubber stamping blog.......lol!!! A couple of projects I have done the last day or so.
Paper is My Minds Eye and stamped images are Inkadinkado
The little tote holds 4x4 envelopes with slightly smaller cards.
The circles for this card were cut with the Quickutz Cookie Cutter set.
All stamping is done using Ancient Page-Chocolate. This was the only brown ink pad I had that went with the dark brown card used for layering.
Well.......I am most surprised to be saying that..........after just a small mishap the Green Tomato Chutney turned out beautifully and we have just had some for tea. I wish I had known how nice it was.........just think of all those wasted years without that on my ham sandwich......lol!!!
I've been fair busy today. Had to nip into town this morning to pick up a couple of things and then back to bake........chocolate orange cupcakes and apricot scones.......yum. Had lunch then went up and finished off my projects and the scrapbook page, designed a heart shaped label to print and cut out for the favour bags for the wedding then tidied up some stuff on the computer.
Now it's feet up time........X Factor followed by copious amounts of Law and Order......bliss!!!
Tara for now.....and thanks for visiting.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found this post while googling and had to tell you how much I love these creations! I have to buy Inkadinkados Nostalgia too, these are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-