Pages

Followers

Friday 17 September 2010

Blurrrgh!!!

Sorry I've no pics to post tonight. The project I started at the shop yesterday was abandoned as I wasn't well and left early. Felt a little better today but still no action in the workroom as I have been chopping and dicing the ingredients for a batch of Shooting Party Chutney........a posh name for Green Tomato Chutney.......lol!!! It smells pretty good now simmering away so hopefully it will taste nice too. I am picturing it with fresh wholemeal scones and cheese so fingers crossed.
I've never made anything in the preserves line before but we had so many tomatoes from our plants this year that didn't ripen but were such beautiful clean fruits that it was a shame to waste them.

I'm lolloping again tonight in front of the tv. We've finished season four of Law and Order SUV and starting season five. My eyes will be square by the time we've done.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Oooh that sounds like a lovely treat and to be honest, one I wouldn't have thought of. Just right in front of the TV!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-