Pages

Followers

Thursday 23 September 2010

Little Boxes


Option 1

Option 2

Option 3
Tonight I have rushed home from work knowing that there would be a parcel of goodies for the cupcakes I am making for the wedding cake and that I had better get my finger out and design the boxes that will hold the said cupcakes on the day.
They need to be quick and easy to make which I have tackled but I am not sure which of the embellishments I like best at the moment.
The box itself needs a very slight adjustment and once I have that sorted and my mind made up about the embellishment I shall go into production........I have to make 150....ish. Wish me luck......lol!!!
I am pretty chuffed with the heart which I designed in Digital Scrapbook Artist. It looks really dimensional but is actually just a flat piece of card as the boxes will probably have to be stacked.
I am so glad that I am not starting them now. After a day of cutting stuff up at the shop for thirteen people on the class tomorrow I think I would have cried if I had to cut them all out tonight.
The cupcakes will be plain sponge with vanilla frosting which will be sprinkled with silver dust and decorated with a claret sugarpaste heart.......and yes I have to make all the hearts for that too.......I must be mad.

Anyhoo....I am off for a mooch around Blogland before I chuck myself in bed. Better have an early night and get my strength up for tomorrow.

Bye for now and thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Ooh these look great Sheila. I thought the embellishment was 3D until you said it was flat. Beautiful ! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheila, Sorry I've not been by for a week or so. I was away for a few days at my Daughter's discussing ............. A Wedding, Lol! Since I got back I don't seem to have had a minute to spare so blogland has taken a back seat I'm afraid.

    I love the Christmassy things you have posted earlier and your wedding makes are coming along nicely by th looks of things. I certainly won't be making a load of cupcakes though. Luckily DD has a lovely friend who is making those as I dislike baking totally these days.

    I too thought the hearts were 3D. How clever and the boxes as with everything you make look so professional (even better actually).

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-