Pages

Followers

Tuesday 18 May 2010

Wedding Card!!!

Tonights card is a wedding card for DD who's best friend gets married next Friday. Thought I had better get it done while the mood was on me because as you know.......I don't like making wedding cards or anything else sloppy and romantic......lol!!!
The paper is Basic Grey and I think it might be from the Boxer collection.......anyway it was just the perfect colour and design.
Swirl is Tim Holtz for Sizzix and the hearts are a Sizzlet die.
Just dead simple as the bride is a no nonsense kind of girl.
DD nearly dropped with shock when I showed it to her. I think she expected to be reminding me the night before the wedding to get it done.

Had quite a busy day today getting classes prepped at the shop and entertaining me mate Gert who dropped over for a visit. She thought as the weather was warming up that she should stock me up with cooling spray.......she's good like that is our Gert......oh she is soooooo going to kill me now........lol!!! As you can guess Gert is not her real name but I've called her that since about the second time I met her.

Just finished a baking session and am waiting for the cupcakes to cool so that I can decorate them and then I am off to bed.

Night night
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. For something you don't like doing Sheila you sure made a good job of it. This is pure class!

    Oooh, I could just eat a cupcake. Chuck us one over, pretty please! Lol!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. In total agreement with Lesley, a gorgeous Wedding Card.
    Cupcakes sound scrummy,now are you sure they are on your diet!!!!!!!!!!
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    PS Don't know if you used Ink Dusters on your tag, but just ordered some to have a go, good job I checked as I have the 3 colour's you used. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-