Pages

Followers

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Crushed Foil Background-No 2!!!

Tonight I have a slightly lighter version of the Crushed Foil Background. Same technique except I used white gesso instead of black and two shades of blue mica powders.
The embellishments are made using Fantasy Film. The butterflies have been ironed with layers of white tissue in between then cut and embossed using a Cuttlebug Cut 'n' Emboss set and the flowers are punched. 

I need to have an early night tonight as I have a class for six ladies in the morning so a good nights sleep and three Weetabix in the morning and I'll be fit for it........lol!!!

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW, guess you know I will love this card Sheila LOL
    Thanks again for sharing a new technique. Enjoy your 'long' weekend.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty ! I can see I'm going to have to have a dabble with this technique. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-