Pages

Followers

Thursday 20 May 2010

Up To My Eyes Today!!!

Eeeeh......I've had a busy day today. Had a class with five ladies this morning then spent the afternoon prepping for a class for six ladies on Saturday and setting the table up ready as I won't be there tomorrow.
No time for making anything new and I feel whacked tonight after my early start this morning and the hospital visit tomorrow is playing on my mind a bit so I am going to have a browse around blogland and then go and snuggle up with a book.

Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sheila,

    I've been at my daughter's (and a workshop at Graphicus) for a couple of days and only just got back.

    Just wanted you to know I hope your appointment went well yesterday and the class today hasn't whacked you out completely. I know you are like me and don't do 'hot weather'!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-